Term-time 39.4 Weeks per Year M-F 8.00-4.00pm 35 hours per week
Salary ELM7 £27,641-£30,510 Pro Rata Actual Salary £23,356-£25,780
ElmWey Learning Trust is a multi-academy trust, currently operating Heathside School, Weybridge, a successful, oversubscribed 11-18 secondary school. Our students are well motivated and high achieving.
We are looking to appoint an experienced and competent Office Manager to lead and support our school office team, provide admin support to the Heads of School and Leadership Team and develop all school marketing communications. Duties will include:
• Management of the reception team and assisting with reception cover to respond to visitors, students and telephone enquiries, including first aid
• Production of high-quality print and digital communication, including the design and production of the bi-weekly newsletter
• Working with the leadership team to develop our communication including social media post and press releases
• Provision of professional design templates, to establish a brand toolkit and support the school in the production of all things print and digital
Candidates should have strong administration and ideally line management experience and in addition should:
• possess strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
• have experience of using social media, ideally to publicise activities and events for an organisation
• be confident, enthusiastic, flexible and a strong team player
• show initiative and be prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ when necessary
• be organised with the ability to prioritise a busy workload with excellent numeracy and IT and MS365 and design skills e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud
In return we offer staff benefits package that includes family friendly policies, local government pension scheme, shopping & lifestyle discount scheme and onsite parking.
Applications will be considered as they are received, we reserve the right to make an appointment prior to the closing date.
ElmWey Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS disclosure. It is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.