- Grade 8 Spinal Column 20-23 (Salary £21,144- £23,112)
Full time role - Term time (37 hours) – starting as soon as possible
Closing date for applications 9th July 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a school that has recently converted to academy status and joined Learn Academies Trust (a multi academy trust). Blaby Stokes is a primary school of 400 pupils that is going through some exciting changes and we are looking for an exceptional individual to fulfil the role of Office Manager.
The post holder will be required to support the senior leadership team in its aims and objectives by leading and effectively managing the school office staff, ensuring the school administration and office is effective and efficient. This is a varied role which will include pupil and HR administration as well as some financial processing.
It will also include the collation and circulation of information to parents and other stakeholders.
Working in a busy environment it is essential that you are strong in interpersonal skills, communication and organisation. There will be a need to deal professionally with all of the schools stakeholders, including pupils, visitors, school governors and parents. This role is suited to someone who has initiative and experience of managing a busy office. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role in an improving school then please apply today.
We require the following skills and experience:
• Excellent communication skills
• Line management experience
• Experience of in working in an academy or school
• Excellent numeracy, literacy and IT skills including Microsoft Office
• Strong time management and organisational skills
• High levels of initiative and good problem solving abilities
• Maths and English GCSE level
You will need to be friendly, approachable and have high professional standards, with a willingness to show initiative in order to improve practices. Flexibility and a good sense of humour are essential to this role as is being a good team player.
• School Business Manager CSBM or equivalent
• Experience and use of SIMS
• Accounting and Bookkeeping skills
Please contact Learn-Academies Trust for further information