Church Hill Infant School
Full-time - One year fixed term KS1 Class Teacher
(To cover maternity leave)
Required from the start of the Autumn Term, 2019
Salary range MPS1 to MPS6
NQT's welcome to apply
We are looking for an exceptional KS1 classroom teacher who has a passion for raising standards through an early year’s philosophy. In return, we can offer you a welcoming and vibrant school, with a caring, hardworking team of staff and governors, and happy children who enjoy learning through the school’s creative skills based curriculum.
The successful candidate will:
• Be creative, resourceful and motivated in order to maximise learning for children in our school.
• Set high expectations of work and behaviour.
• Have the ability to deliver a wide range of teaching styles to cater for a diverse range of learning needs.
• Be committed to all aspects of school improvement.
• Be committed to self-development.
• Have a sense of humour and fun!
In return we can offer you:
• Friendly and enthusiastic and well behaved children who are keen to learn.
• Professional development opportunities through the STEP Teaching School Alliance and the Bradgate Education Partnership Trust.
• A committed and supportive team of staff and governors who share a passion for improving outcomes for pupils.
• An attractive and well-resourced working environment.
• Opportunities to build your expertise.
If you feel you have the skills to join our caring school, please complete an application form and send it together with a covering letter ensuring you evidence the positive impact your teaching and leadership has had upon pupil’s progress in your application.
The job description and personnel specification can be obtained from our website where you will also find more general information about the school. Informal visits to the school are welcomed, to arrange a visit please contact the school office.
The starting salary within the range to be offered to the successful candidate will be determined on appointment. Please note this is a fixed term appointment for the 2019/20 Academic year.
Closing date for applications: Friday 22nd March 2019
Date of Interview: Week Commencing 25th March 2019
If you have not received a response to your application by the interview date please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for considering joining our team!
Church Hill Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment.
Church Hill Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce.