My Online Schooling is the fastest growing online/distance learning Primary and Secondary school offering the English National Curriculum, taught online to students based in the UK. We use state of the art virtual classroom technology to deliver engaging, interactive lessons from KS2 to A Level.
We are looking for teachers based anywhere in the UK with QTS status or equivalent. Prospective candidates should also have an up to date DBS check or equivalent. Lessons are delivered Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm UK time.
Successful candidates will have the added bonus of being able to work from home as all lessons are delivered online.
Teachers will be required to have an up-to-date desktop or a laptop computer, a good quality webcam and a stable broadband connection of at least 10mbps.
We are currently looking for teachers to deliver lessons for 12 hours per week in the following subjects:
- Year 7 History
- Year 10 History
- Year 11 History
Before applying, please ensure that you are available within the hours specified on the timetable attached.
We have new students join our school every month, so the successful candidate would have the option of increasing their hours as new students join.
- Successful candidates will be required to carry out the following duties:
- Plan and prepare engaging lessons in line with English National Curriculum guidelines that aim to meet the needs of the pupils
- Deliver engaging interactive lessons via the virtual classroom. Classes will have no more than 20 students.
- Set and mark appropriate homework for students
- Provide meaningful feedback on pupils learning
- Work within their faculty to meet curricular and departmental aims
- Adapt and differentiate your lessons to meet the needs of pupils with additional support needs
- Have a good working knowledge of I.T. to enable them to deliver lessons using the virtual classroom technology and navigate around the student management software
- Be sensitive to the needs of students and maintain confidentiality throughout
- Report home to parents and be on hand to answer parental queries
Salary: The annual salary for teachers is calculated based on the number of hours teaching per month. The hourly rate for lessons is £24 per hour.
My Online Schooling is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
- My Online Schooling operates with stringent safeguarding policies which all members of staff must adhere to without exception.
- All lessons are recorded for safeguarding purposes.
- Appointment to posts in regulated activity are subject to DBS checks and other vetting procedures deemed appropriate.