Online Science Teacher/Tutor
Super Learner Club is a fantastic online education and life coaching centre on a mission to provide inspirational, outstanding, and affordable education to millions of young people particularly from disadvantaged backgrounds. We want our young people to excel at school but most importantly to believe in themselves and succeed at life.
We are always keen to recruit enthusiastic, driven & knowledgeable tutors to join our team and provide the best to our students. We are urgently looking for amazing part time tutors to deliver outstanding lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our children. You will deliver Science online lessons to a group of 5-12 students on a regular basis starting as soon as possible until next June or even beyond.
Ideal applicant will:
• Be highly motivated with the passion for working with children and inspiring them.
• Be enthusiastic, adaptable and with great work ethics.
• Have teaching qualification or a degree with a fantastic subject knowledge
• Have teaching/tutoring experience and track record for showing excellent progress
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Have online teaching experience (desirable but not necessary as training is provided).
• Have excellent attendance and punctuality
• Be Fully enhanced DBS checked or willing to undergo a DBS check.
WORKING HOURS AND LOCATION
Mondays (6:00-7:15 pm), Wednesday (6:00-7:15 pm) and Sundays (13:00-14:15).
Flexible working hours (You can either do one session or more). We can also offer more hours via our 1-1 tutoring opportunities.
Location: ONLINE from the comfort of your home.
This is a part-time self-employed role with competitive sessional pay (£10 - £22) determined by experience and qualification. We pay tutors at the end of each month straight into their bank without any deductions for Income Tax, NI, student loans etc.
• A fantastic organisation that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to support their staff.
• Regular ongoing tutoring hours whilst working from the comfort of your home
• Arrange cover when needed (notice is required)
• Excellent resources and support.
• Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
• Opportunities to be involved in other aspects of the organisation such as Marketing, business development and more for the right candidates
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your CV and cover letter stating your availability, subject(s) you can teach and explain why you would be a great fit. The right candidate will be contacted ASAP and interviews will take place soon after.
Develop your career and be part of a worthwhile project!! APPLY NOW!
Super Learner Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are available via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org) for queries you may have and we will respond to you soon.