Friday 5th November 10am - 12pm (noon)
Would you like the opportunity to work in a special school? Pond Meadow Academy Trust provides outstanding education for children with severe and/or profound multiple learning difficulties. We are currently recruiting Teaching Assistants and Teachers to our Guildford-based 2-19 years school. This is an exciting opportunity to have a tour of the school, meet our friendly team, explore our fantastic learning environment and facilities and ask any questions you may have.
On-site parking is available.
Pond Meadow provides a wonderful learning environment with light and airy spaces, giving our school a sense of calm. The children can easily move around the school with wide corridors and plain walls to limit distraction. There are specialist rooms for Sensory Light and Sound, Soft Play, Hydro Therapy, IT, Music and Drama, Food Technology, and Art.
Working at Pond Meadow you will be surrounded by a friendly and caring team. We also provide:
- Extensive CPD opportunities for both curriculum and subject areas
- Commitment to staff professional development and distributed leadership
- Extensive SEN support
- Employee Wellbeing and Assistance Scheme
- On-site parking
- Individual induction programme supported by a mentor
- Modest class sizes
- National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership etc
- Outside area to enjoy lunch in the Summer
- Providing support services such as independent counselling and physiotherapy
- Investing in our staff through outstanding CPD training and NQT provision
Pond Meadow School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.