Operations Assistant (Receptionist)
37 hours per week, term time only
Required for 1 September 2022
Monday, Wednesday 8.00 am – 4.00 pm, Tuesday 8.30 am – 4.00 pm, Thursday, Friday 8.30 am – 4.30 pm, With a half hour unpaid lunchbreak each day
Scale 14 £19264 - £20043 per annum pro rata. Starting Salary £16483 (includes £480 first aid allowance)
We require an exceptional person to join our team. The successful candidate will be flexible, reliable, patient, discreet, good-humoured, and committed to the wellbeing of pupils at our Academy. The ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner and administration skills. You must be friendly, professional and approachable.
You will have experience of working in a busy environment, with the ability to handle many tasks at the same time. You will be the first line of contact for both telephone calls and visitors to the Academy, providing a warm welcome to visitors.
Candidates will need to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment, often with conflicting priorities
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The successful candidate will be a key part of the first aid team, training will be given
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with staff, pupils, parents and our community, using tact and discretion to ensure a professional response
- Competent at using Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Able to work efficiently under pressure whilst maintaining a calm and professional manner at all times
Closing date: Monday 11 July 2022 – 8.00 am
Interview date: TBC
The Kings of Wessex Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.