PACE Academy Trust is a small multi-academy trust looking for an Operations Manager for two of our schools - Keston Primary School in Coulsdon and New Valley Primary School in Purley (CR8 4AZ). This is a newly created role. Our Operations Manager will work closely with the finance lead for the two schools.
We are looking for someone who is proactive, highly self-motivated, and able to manage themselves and others.
As Operations Manager you will working in partnership with the two Headteachers and our Trust team, to ensure that our ‘behind the scenes’ arrangements support our schools to deliver the best possible education for the children in our care.
We are looking for a person who:
• Is an experienced manager of people and business administration, ideally in a school
• Either has or shows the potential to develop HR skills
• Has exceptional time management skills
• Develops strong working relationships fast
• Keeps a close eye on the detail whilst maintaining an overview
We can offer you:
• Part time flexible hours (30 hours per week), term time plus three weeks (worked flexibly during the school holidays). Ideally, we’d like you to work across 5 days of the week. You will be based at Keston Primary School with one day per week spent working at New Valley Primary School.
• A varied and stimulating role where you will make a real difference in two happy schools
• The chance to manage a great team of people split across our two schools who are enthusiastic and committed
• Work in a vibrant and growing trust where we collaborate across all of our schools on all aspects of running schools
• Membership of a generous pension scheme (the local government pension scheme)
Please look at the job description for further detail about this role. If you would like to have an informal conversation about the role please contact our Head of Operations, Jo Grinter who is based at Chipstead Valley Primary School or Helen Green, Head of School at Keston Primary School.
The role is available for an immediate start. PACE Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all of our staff to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to a disclosure and barring check.
Keston Primary School are part of PACE Academy Trust and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expect all staff to share in this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and a medical health check with our Occupational Health provider.