The Lionheart Academies Trust is a renowned family of eleven schools based in and around Leicestershire. We strive to provide the highest quality education in each of our unique schools, raising the attainment of our talented students and reflecting the local communities of which they are a part.
The foundation of our Trust is built on a perfect balance of Academic Excellence and Holistic Development. We realise the importance of delivering quality first teaching; developing well-rounded young people and preparing them for life beyond education. We’re always looking forward, and believe our students should be too.
We are looking for a proactive and highly motivated, experienced Operations Manager (with specific responsibility for Front of House Services, HR and Administration), with excellent interpersonal and project management skills to join our Trust, working across multiple sites.
This is a role which requires dedication, a high level of organisation, confidentiality and integrity.
We are looking for:
- A hardworking, resilient, flexible individual that is used to working under pressure and leading a highly effective team
- A solution focused individual with excellent attention to detail, line management skills and a good working knowledge of HR
- An individual with exceptional interpersonal skills, who can communicate effectively and strategically
- Someone who is passionate about the role education has on life chances and who is dedicated to fulfilling the Academy's vision of enabling our children to achieve their full potential.
We can offer:
- A Trust with high expectations that seeks to get the best out of everyone
- A commitment to professional development for all staff
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification, job description and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: Monday 2 November 2020 at 12.00 noon
Interviews: Friday 6 November 2020
Lionheart Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.