Out of School Club Manager
Fixed Term Contract (1 year) in the first instance
25hrs per week term time only
Required from March 2020
The Governing Body of Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School is looking to appoint an outstanding Out of School Club Manager:
We are looking for
• An enthusiastic, highly motivated, energetic, creative and innovative person who works with pace and challenge
• A person with a passion for working with children, who understands the importance of learning through play to develop the child as a whole
• Commitment to safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of children
• Commitment to working in partnership with parents and other professionals
• An individual who is able to manage colleagues effectively
• A person who is supportive of the school’s Catholic ethos and will commit to the wider life of the school
• A person with a passionate belief in the inclusion of all children and the ability to respond to the challenge of inclusion
• An individual who has the skills required for effective team and partnership work
In return we can offer
• A strong Catholic ethos
• An opportunity to be part of a dynamic team
• An aspirational school that is striving to be outstanding
• Well motivated, well behaved and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
• A hard working and committed staff team
• Good relationships with parents, parish and wider community
• A committed and supportive governing body
• A commitment to your continued professional development
• An opportunity to play a pivotal role in the school’s future development
An application form and further information are available to download below and should be returned by uploading to this site. Further inquiries to David Hubbard, School Business Manager.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Visits to the school are welcome on the following dates: W/C 27/01/20 and W/C 03/02/20 (please contact the school office).
Closing date & shortlisting: Noon Friday 7th February 2020
Interview: Friday 14th February 2020
The well-being and safety of our children is paramount in all areas of school life. In recruiting our staff we follow current legal requirements and best practice, taking up references prior to the interview, not accepting CVs and using the CES application forms. Additionally, Governors follow the Leeds Safeguarding Children Board’s guidelines in the interview process and undertake Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) checks. Induction and probationary periods are used to ensure new members of staff can carry out their duties appropriately. We feel that parents and carers should be confident that with robust checks in relation to your skills and experience to work with children, relevant qualifications and the right to work in the UK their child will be safe in our care.