Do you like working with Children & Animals, if so this could be the role for you?
At our School we focus on preparing children for life and our School promise is for children to be happy at school and to leave us prepared for their next stage in life as confident independent learners, with high self-esteem and a sense of responsibility and tolerance in all they do. If you believe you can commit to our ethos and vision then we would like to hear from you.
Remit: To take a pride in looking after Animals and deliver a positive exciting experience to our School Children when they visit the farm. To be organised in preparing and cleaning up after visits.
- Monday to Friday part time position - approx 15 ours across the week
- Salary (Full time Equivalent) is £19,760 - £21,760 - would be pro rata to 15 hrs per week
- Term Time only (39 weeks + 4 weeks holiday)
- Spend time at Harrow Hall Farm and Watersplash Farm (Iver).
- Organise dates & classes for farm visits, ensure each visit is set up to give the Children an amazing positive experience
- Ensuring all school visitors to the farm are dressed accordingly
- Supervising, supporting and assisting Children
- Clean Up after school visits
- Deliver experience/activities to the children on each visit
- Must be first aid trained, which can be organised
- Assist with preparation for visits. Keeping animals safe, fed and clean
- Level of flexibility is required - some weekend may be involved
- Driving Licence required for limited transporting of animals between farms
Langley Hall Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.