PA to Head of The Rise School
Fixed Term to provide Maternity Cover
37.5 hours per week, 08:00 – 16:00, 42 weeks per annum
Salary Band 4 Point 55-64 £26,791 – £32,017 (Actual) of The Rise General Payscale
• Do you want high quality professional development and support?
• Do you want to work with highly supportive colleagues who share your values and ethos?
• Do you want to work in an organisation that supports career progression and has opportunities beyond your own school?
The Rise School is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, motivated, organised and flexible individual with excellent interpersonal skills, to provide PA support to the Head of School.
You will need to be able to provide high quality administrative support for the day-to-day operation and strategic planning for the school. We are looking for someone with the ability to prioritise, be responsive and also discreet, confidential and professional. You will be supporting the Head of School whilst ensuring a welcoming and supportive atmosphere for a variety of stakeholders such as school and college staff, parents, pupils and visitors.
The role will also involve responsibility for the administration and organisation of both public and internal examinations for the school and for the management and maintenance of associated school data, supporting the senior leader who is in charge of exams at The Rise. Therefore, exams administration experience would be beneficial.
Why join us?
• High quality professional development and support
• Inclusion into the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme offering 24 hours telephone support
• Free Perkbox subscription offering benefits of particular services at reduced costs
• Other employee perks such as Health Care Plan, Cycle to Work Scheme, Eye Care Scheme
• Weekly staff wellbeing sessions Competitive annual salary and pension scheme
• Use of our onsite gym facilities
To apply please complete our application form and email to Linda Burn, Office Manager at The Rise School.
The closing date for applications is 31st January 2022, 12 noon, interviews will take place week commencing 7th February 2022.
Ambitious about Autism is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity and we warmly welcome applications from all suitably-qualified candidates. We welcome applications regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, disability, or age. All applications will be considered solely on merit.
Ambitious about Autism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
The Rise School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It expects all staff to share this commitment and the successful applicant will be required to undertake a Disclosure Barring Service check (DBS).
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.