Contract: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: 37 hours per week, 47 weeks per annum (Term Time plus 3 weeks)
Salary: Actual £24,402.94 per annum (FTE £26,999)
Site: Richard Barnes Academy
Closing date: 12 October 2020
Start: As soon as possible
We have an exciting opportunity to appoint an exceptional PA to the Principal & Assistant Principals at Richard Barnes Academy. The successful candidate will be committed to providing outstanding PA and secretarial support to the Principal whilst promoting the Academy’s ethos and values.
You will ensure the effective operation of the Principal & Assistant Principal’s office to ensure the efficient discharge of functions to teachers, parents, governors, students and other stakeholders.
You will liaise with other PAs across the Trust, participating fully in the Trust-wide PA meetings, and contributing to building the Thomas Deacon Education Trust service culture and team ethos.
You will also be required to work flexibly to meet the needs of the Academy and Principal to ensure timely and accurate reports/information is provided.
• Have a minimum of 1 years experience of working as a PA.
• Experience of working with students, staff, parents and external agencies.
• Have excellent IT skills.
• Have the ability to communicate with a number of stakeholders both internal and externally
• Be exceptionally organised and highly effective in all aspects of the role.
• Be able to work at pace and meet deadlines.
The Trust offers:
• Excellent salary package.
• Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
• Opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon Education Trust.
• Local Government pension scheme.
• An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
• An inclusive and collaborative approach.
• A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
• An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
Richard Barnes Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.