Are you flexible, diligent and enthusiastic?
Are you able to help build our school grow from strength to strength?
As a growing school with a child-centered approach enhanced through Museum Learning, we wish to appoint a PA to the Headteacher to join our friendly, committed team who are dedicated to making a difference in children’s lives.
You will ideally have experience of working within a primary school and will play a significant role in ensuring the school office and systems run smoothly. The post holder will support the Headteacher in the role of PA as well as having responsibility for areas including office manager, human resources and health and safety.
The successful candidate will:
• be an outstanding administrator with a good command in English
• have good communication skills and be easily approachable
• be able to provide support for the headteacher
• excellent IT skills
• establish and maintain constructive relationships with pupils, parents and staff in school and across the Trust
• bring energy and enthusiasm to the post
• be enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team, including working closely with outside agencies
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm (with half an hour lunch)
Term time only + 5 inset days
Salary: £28,834 (Pro rata this is £26,722)
Closing date: Sunday 26 January 2019 at 23:59
Interviews: Wednesday 29th January 2019
The Langley Academy Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.