We are looking to recruit a part time Administrative Assistant for our busy school office.
We are looking for someone to join our team who:
* Possesses good communication, interpersonal and ICT skills
* Is flexible and can work effectively as part of a team
* Has a broad range of administrative, clerical and financial experience
* Has excellent customer service skills
* Is prepared to go the extra mile
* Is intuitive and positive thinking
* Takes their job seriously but not themselves
* Notices that a job needs doing and gets it done
* Has a desire to be part of the Earlswood community
* Has a minimum GCSE grade C (or equivalent) or above in English and Maths
Could we be the place for you?
Our large Federation is a forward thinking, thriving school. We have a great staff team who are all extremely hard working and passionate about outcomes for children in whatever role they have. We all have an important role to play in ensuring that every child is the best that they can be.
We can offer you:
* A vibrant working environment
* A supportive and friendly team
* Enthusiastic and well behaved children
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* 14.4 hours per week (8.20am—4.00pm), worked over 2 days
* Term time only (39 weeks)
* Pay range S4 pro rata (full time equivalent £19,422 to £21,416)
Closing date for applications: Friday 5th July at 5.00pm. Please note that we reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date so early applications are welcomed.
Interviews: Monday 12th July
Start Date: 1st September 2021
The Federation of Earlswood Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a Disclosure check by the Disclosure & Barring Service at an appropriate level for this post.