At St Mary’s you will find a friendly, hard-working team. We hope to appoint an enthusiastic and highly skilled admin assistant to join our team.
We are looking for a dedicated professional, who sets high standards for themselves and others and works successfully in partnership with our parents, our community and our passionate, dedicated, friendly team of children and staff.
You will be working 16 hours per week, term time only to support our busy office.
Responsibilities will include:
• Welcoming visitors and answering incoming calls.
• Monitoring attendance on a daily basis.
• Giving support with a range of administrative duties.
The successful candidate will:
• Be dedicated and passionate about the role.
• Be an exceptional communicator, be well organised with effective interpersonal skills and a cheerful nature.
• Be able to work effectively as part of a team to achieve excellence.
We can offer:
• wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
• a team of talented and highly committed staff
• a supportive working environment with excellent facilities
• professional assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme
• our commitment to nationally agreed terms and conditions.
• a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff through our position as a lead school in the Trust’s CPD Hub.
For an informal discussion about the role and our school please contact directly. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Closing date: Monday 11 October 2021 (9.00 am)
The Trust and St Mary’s Catholic Voluntary Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect and where every individual can fulfil their potential. We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities and beliefs. This includes those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos. This diversity is fundamental to our values and enriches the lives of the students within our schools.
We are a Disability Confident Committed employer and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
About Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s CPD Hub.
Why work for the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust?
• Access to first class CPD opportunities. We have a specialised CPD Hub to deliver meaningful and relevant CPD for all our staff. Our Leadership Academy identifies and develops future leaders.
• Genuine opportunities for career progression - with 21 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
• Professional assistance - you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent, and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
• Cycle to Work Scheme – you will save money as well as improve your mental health and wellbeing and reduce your Carbon Footprint.
• Pension - automatic enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
• Terms and Conditions - we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for support staff.
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and will be expected to sign the CES Contract.