An exciting opportunity for an experienced class teacher to join our growing Ofsted rated 'Good' Primary School.
Lime Tree Primary school opened in September 2013 and, since opening, we have a lot of achievements to celebrate.
The children, staff, parents and governors have all embraced the mission statement that is summarised in the strap line ‘Learning Together to Achieve Success’.
We are located in a brand new, purpose built school in Merstham where the blank page that we started with is now taking shape, with our ethos and values underpinning our day to day organisation as well as the overall strategic direction that the school is taking to move forward and grow year on year.
As an academy within GLF Schools, we benefit from sharing outstanding resources, and support in every aspect of school life from learning and teaching to staffing and educational expertise.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced class teacher to join our growing Ofsted rated 'Good' Primary School.
The successful candidate will work as part of the KS1 team. They will deliver high quality lessons that meet the educational needs of the children, ensuring outstanding learning and teaching.
The role will also include supporting the school improvement plan led by the Headteacher, whilst promoting the well-being of staff and children in the school.
Working hours: Part time (2.5-3 days/week).
Interviews to be held on 20th November 2018.
We can offer:
• Friendly and supportive staff team
• The opportunity to grow and develop within a growing and expanding school
• Good on the job training opportunities
• The opportunity to support children in accessing an engaging curriculum
• Enhance maternity & sickness entitlement
• Recognition of previous school continuous service
The ideal candidate will be able to:
• Identify clear teaching objectives and learning outcomes
• Set tasks which are challenging to children and maintain high levels of interest
• Organise and manage groups or individual children ensuring differentiation of learning requirements
• Effectively use ICT to support learning and teaching
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we support applications from educators from diverse backgrounds seeking flexible working opportunities.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.