We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational Class teacher to work 2 days per week to start 23rd August 2021.
Our school was graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted in June 2017 with inspectors commenting that “Leaders have created a welcoming culture. The school is highly inclusive and all feel valued and welcome.” “The curriculum is exciting and enthuses pupils. They are encouraged to work independently and enjoy their learning.” “Pupils are proud to be members of the school. They are keen to succeed and recognize the value that staff place on their work and efforts.”
We are looking for:
- An excellent and passionate teacher who is committed to providing innovative and challenging learning opportunities for pupils
- Someone who has high expectations of themselves and their pupils
- Someone who has a strong belief in inclusion and the right for each child to be successful whatever their needs and abilities
- Someone who is inspirational, reflective, committed and enthusiastic about working as part of a team
- A team member who shares our core beliefs and values.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to join our school at an exciting time in its journey
- Enthusiastic children and supportive parents and Governors
- A creative, exciting new curriculum
- Forward thinking creative and supportive team members
- Opportunities for continued CPD
- Well-resourced school including good ICT resources and extensive school grounds
The Post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Visits to our school are encouraged in a Covid safe manner. Please call the school office to arrange a suitable time.