Are you a teacher looking for a challenge in a nurturing and aspirational environment?
Hannah More is a good school with high ambitions at the heart of its community in central Bristol.
We require for September 2021 a committed and inspiring teacher to join our dynamic and supportive team working 3 days a week in a job share in a Year 3 class.
Children, staff and governors at Hannah More Primary School are looking to appoint an excellent teacher with a positive attitude and a strong commitment to helping all pupils achieve their potential.
We wish to appoint a teacher who:
- Will model excellence in the classroom
- Understand the importance of effective relationships in a successful classroom and school.
- Capitalise on opportunities to learn wherever they may be in their career
- Play a part as a positive and pro-active team member to help our school develop
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in an exciting inner city school which is at the heart of its community and always looking for innovative ways to provide the best education
- Professional development opportunities in school from our strong team and outside
- A hard working, committed and supportive staff team
- A lively and stimulating working environment within an expanding school
Please look at our website to find out more about us, in particular for more information about the school’s ethos and values.
Visits are encouraged. Please call the office to arrange.
Closing Date: 5th July 2021 12 noon
Interviews: 12th July 2021
Hannah More Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and must have two fully supportive references.