Re - advertisement for a Part-time Class Teacher Required from 25th January 2021
Maternity Cover: Two days per week in Year 6 (Thursday and Friday)
St. Dunstan’s is a happy and successful, three form entry, Catholic Primary School close to the centre of Woking. Governors are seeking to appoint a talented class teacher for January 2021 to join our dedicated staff team.
• Someone who is committed to putting the needs of the children first
• Has high expectations of self and others
• A teacher who strives to be an excellent practitioner and is always reflecting on best practice
• Someone who wants to be part of our thriving school community
• Ofsted graded us Outstanding in every category on February 2020
• Our school is full of wonderful children who make us proud every day
• Our staff feedback tells us that 100% of staff are proud to be part of our school community
• There is a strong team ethic amongst staff
• We are well resourced, have fantastic facilities and school grounds.
• Everyone has high expectations of themselves and each other
• Behaviour is exemplary
Unfortunately we cannot offer school visits at the moment, but please contact the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs A. Murray by email or telephone if you have any questions or queries.
St. Dunstan’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in its care and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosue.