Boxgrove is a large primary school with a 3 form entry, where year groups work as teams, supporting each other with teaching and organisation. The school has strong links with the community and is a member of GEP Academies.
To find out more about us, please visit our school website.
If you are confident that you can help children achieve more than they thought possible, come and work with us.
Can you inspire a love of learning and help children find their strengths and talents? If so we would love to work with you.
We are seeking to appoint a part-time classteacher to cover maternity leave starting 24 February 2019.
Your working days will be Thursdays and Fridays.
• Have a good knowledge and understanding of the curriculum
• Be committed to continuous improvement and raising standards
• Have high expectations of yourself and others
• Enjoy using innovative and creative approaches to barriers to overcome learning
• Have good interpersonal skills and be experienced in working with a broad range of needs
• Be patient, flexible and forward thinking
• Be committed to supporting children to be the best they can be
• Enjoy working as part of a highly committed and enthusiastic team
Closing date for applications: Tuesday, 7 January 2020
Interviews to take place: Wednesday, 15 January 2020
Boxgrove Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS will be sought.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.