15.5 teaching hours
Salary assessed on qualifications and experience
The successful candidate will be qualified to degree level and have the following software and programming skills
QGIS and Database software. SQL
In addition you will need to have experience of:
• Database design and experience using database software.
• Create and query data sets using QGIS and SQL.
• Strong maths skills
• Maths for computing (Computational Thinking)
• Mobile Applications Development
• Other languages, such as Python and Visual Basic
• Good knowledge of Networking and computer architecture.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects its entire staff to share its commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure via the DBS along with a number of other pre-employment checks.