One day a week - Part time Computing teacher required
At Glebe House School, we are looking for a passionate Computing teacher to deliver high quality lessons on one day a week to Years 3-8. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while utilising our Chromebooks and Google Education suite to help the children progress.
WHY CHOOSE US
Glebe House School is a friendly, family school that was rated Excellent in our last ISI inspection last year. Our school is set in the beautiful seaside town of Hunstanton. We pride ourselves on excellent student behaviour and our strong ethos of inclusion and diversity. Our school community offers the opportunity to be a part of something great, with supportive leadership, parents and pupils all pulling together to excel.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary to our own scale (to be discussed)
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Lunch and cooked tea available for teaching staff
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Onsite parking.
- A set of new Touchscreen Chromebooks and online resources provided
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- Experience or expertise in Computing in KS2/3
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A detailed knowledge of the computing curriculum and its means of delivery
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact the headteacher for an informal conversation.
Glebe House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.