An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part time EYFS cover teacher at our happy, thriving and ambitious school where staff wellbeing is a priority. Our Early Years team are passionate and supportive, and always looking for new ways to make learning irresistible!
We would ideally like to hear from applicants with a good knowledge and understanding of Early Years who are available to work for two days a week to provide PPA and leadership time cover. We can offer some flexibility regarding the pattern of work, and additional cover may be available in KS2 if desired.
We value our teachers as professionals and aim to create a sustainable approach to work so that everyone can thrive.
- Staff are our most precious resource
- There is too much unnecessary paperwork in schools
- Systems should be streamlined and support leaders, teachers and pupils
- A positive and happy work place is key to success
Please see our attached Approach to Workload document for details.
We aspire to help every child in our care to develop as a whole person, to love learning and achieve more than they ever thought possible.
- Believe that all children have limitless potential
- Dislike the language of fixed ability and the notion of setting
- Value research and evidence to support your teaching and learning
- Think marking is overrated
- Understand that data is just part of the bigger picture
and would like to work with like-minded colleagues in a forward thinking school, then we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, happy and confident children who are polite and well behaved
- Excellent opportunities for professional development and a genuine commitment to staff wellbeing
- A positive environment where a sense of humour is valued!
Burpham Primary School is a two form entry primary school for children between the ages of four and eleven with a Specialist KS1 COIN Centre.
Applications should be made using the attached form (CVs are not acceptable) and should reach the school by 12.30pm on 30th October 2020.
Early applications are encouraged, as whilst interviews are scheduled for 6th November 2020 we reserve the right to interview before the closing date by mutual agreement.
Visits to school are both welcomed and encouraged and prospective applicants should contact the School Office to arrange a mutually convenient time.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Burpham Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to suitable references and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.