KS1 Class TeacherPart time maternity cover KS1 class teacher
St Mary's and St Peter's CE Primary requires a part time Maternity cover KS1 Class teacher as part of a job share for 2/3 days per week.
The Governors of St Mary’s and St Peter’s CE Primary are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher to join our team from November 2020 for maternity cover in KS1. The post is temporary in the first instance.
We need someone who will
• Have high expectations of every child
• Be enthusiastic about learning
• Have a record of excellent class teaching and working as part of a team
• Is proactive in developing their career
• Be committed to the aims of a Church of England school
In return we can offer
• A commitment to Professional development
• The opportunity to work in an ‘Outstanding’ school
• New state of the art premises
• A happy, caring school with enthusiastic children and parents.
• An enthusiastic and supportive staff
• A commitment to a curriculum which develops children as learners and allows staff to be creative and imaginative in their teaching.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Unfortunately this post is not suitable for NQT's
Closing date for applications is: Monday 28th September'20 @ 12 noon
St Mary's and St Peter's CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.