Shawley has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed teacher to join our friendly and supportive team. Shawley is a nurturing school with a committed team of staff and governors who work together so that all children can thrive. We have an opportunity to appoint a part time teacher (0.4 or 0.52) to join our team to work in Lower Key Stage 2 from January 2020.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• is committed and passionate about learning and teaching
• has a proven record of good practice and is willing to act on advice given
• is a creative and inspirational thinker with lots of innovative ideas to share
• is an excellent team player with a positive attitude and a sense of humour
• is a great motivator of children and their learning
• can demonstrate commitment to developing their own professional expertise
• is willing to contribute to whole school development
We can offer you:
• Children who show pride in their school and their achievements
• A supportive environment where staff are valued and work life balance is considered important
• A strong commitment to professional development opportunities
• A staff committed to high quality teaching and learning and a culture where everyone is encouraged to succeed
• Senior Leadership who have a clear vision and a strong ambition for the school
• Opportunities to work collaboratively with teachers and local schools
We would be very happy for you to visit the school to see us in action, so please contact the office to make an appointment.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.