We are seeking a talented and inspirational teacher to join our well established ‘Wheeler family’ and become part of the next phase in our school’s development. The post will be initially based in Upper Key Stage 2.
Wheeler is an inclusive, vibrant, and exciting school which sits in the heart of a caring, supportive community. We strive to ensure children achieve both academically and socially and provide education for children from the ages of 0 to eleven.
We are looking for a someone who will:
• Have lots of energy and a positive outlook which inspires everyone to always strive for the best.
• Have a relentless drive and determination to raising standards of teaching and learning.
• Be a team player, who is flexible, reliable, and well organised.
• Is passionate about inclusivity and is a highly skilled teacher.
• Will sustain already strong links with the wider community and our families
In return we offer:
• Amazing children who love to learn and are proud of their school
• A staff team that are highly skilled, supportive, and fun
• A restorative school community that is keen to learn and be the very best that they can.
• Continued CPD and a commitment to grow and invest in you as a teacher
Wheeler Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.