Ivybridge Primary School
KEY STAGE 2 CLASS TEACHER (PART TIME JOB SHARE), YEAR 6 IN THE FIRST INSTANCE
Ivybridge Primary School is seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic class teacher to join our team working as a job share partner with an experienced teacher.
We can offer:
* Welcoming colleagues committed to supporting you
* Enthusiastic pupils who are keen to learn.
* Bespoke professional development programmes, delivered by consultants within our network of local schools.
* Frequent opportunities to network with teachers from other schools within our local partnership and to contribute to the further development of this partnership.
* Opportunities to lead on school improvement in a school where your contributions are highly valued.
We are looking for a teacher who:
* Can inspire and motivate children through creative and enthusiastic teaching.
* Has high expectations of learning and teaching.
* Works well as part of a supportive team.
* Is caring and responsive to children’s needs.
We are part of an established network of other local primary schools which provides a wide range of additional opportunities for both pupils and staff.
Ivybridge Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.