£18,840 - £20,595 pro rata
15 hours per week for 36 weeks per year
We are looking for someone to join our ALS team at our Sparsholt campus. The role entails supporting the Specialists for Student Education and Health Care Plans (EHCPs) and High Needs Students (HNS) by administrating relevant documents, appointments and liaising with different County Councils, as well other departmental administrative tasks.
The role is a job share and spans 15 hours per week for 36 weeks a year during the College term time. Ideally 5 hours per day on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, however, we are happy to consider alternative working patterns.
Administrative experience, a good standard of education and willingness to undertake further training, if necessary, is essential.
The full time equivalent salary for this role is £18,840 - £20,595 per annum. With the contractual hours of 15 hours per week, 36 weeks per year, the actual salary range including holiday pay is £5,981 - £6,538 per annum.
This post is based at the Sparsholt campus.
Closing Date: 28 October 2019
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
The College is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check and to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.