Are you an enthusiastic and keen individual, looking for a Teaching Assistant position in a nurturing, high achieving primary school?
Cuddington Croft Primary School is looking to appoint a responsive and supportive TA, who, with guidance from the Class Teacher will be responsible for the support, learning and development of our children.
This is an exciting opportunity for a keen and dedicated individual who is passionate about supporting the development of children in our school. The successful candidate will support the Class Teacher in the delivery of learning activities, be responsible for the care of children, and manage the day-to-day operation of our class.
We are interested in hearing from all candidates, no matter what point in your career you are currently at and welcome your application.
About Cuddington Croft Primary School:
Cuddington Croft is a two-form entry primary school, located at Cheam, Surrey, with just under 500 children aged 3 - 11. Children at Cuddington Croft thrive in a caring and nurturing environment, are happy at school and enjoy learning. We promote lifelong learning through an enriched curriculum and are proud of our pupils’ exemplary behaviour and SATs results. We are a learning community, where staff are of the highest calibre and parents are encouraged to be active in school life. As part of the GLF Academy with 40 schools across 5 regions, our staff have a wealth of opportunities for career development and growth.
What we are looking for:
- Assist in preparing the classroom, maintaining learning resources, and helping children access the curriculum.
- Lead and support class, group and individual activities, indoors and outdoors.
- Monitor children’s progress, assessing achievement, recording results and observations and sharing outcomes with the class teacher.
- Be enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team.
- Be passionate about the children’s’ learning and welfare.
We can offer you:
- A warm, welcoming environment where the focus is on developing and nurturing a lifelong love of learning.
- An exciting opportunity to assist in the educational progression of young children.
- A supportive team environment and an opportunity to grow and progress.
- Exceptional CPD opportunities through our tailored CPD programme.
Start date: 1 September 2020
Contract type: Permanent
Working hours: Mon - Fri, 8:45am - 1:15pm, Term-time only, 38.6 weeks of the year
Pay Scale: GLF Support Staff Pay Range, G3/4
Annual Pay (pro-rata): £8,627
Advert closing date: 17 July 2020
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. We particularly welcome applicants from under- represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.