Part Time Teacher - Maternity Cover
19.5 hours per week
The Bramham Shadwell Federation is looking to recruit an outstanding teacher to work in class 2 from 1st January 2022. This is a part time, temporary maternity cover position working closely alongside our dedicated and talented Federation team and staff. The successful candidate will be responsible as a class teacher.
In Bramham and Shadwell Primary schools we have a supportive, hardworking staff, working within our innovative Federation; bringing together two village schools under one Executive Head Teacher and one Governing Body. Our Federation brings about lots of opportunities for collaboration, development and professional expansion. We expect the very best from our children and in return, we give them the very best education.
In this way, you will need to be:
• An outstanding practitioner with a deep understanding of the New National Curriculum, having had some experience of teaching KS1 in your career;
• Able to work collaboratively, efficiently and as part of a team;
• Highly passionate and creative with good organisational skills;
• Determined and inspirational; demonstrating passion and love for the children you work with;
• A teacher who has experience in inclusive practice and who can ensure excellent progress is made by every child
In return, we can offer:
• Wonderful children who are brilliantly behaved, wonderfully motivated and encouraged by their supportive parents;
• A high-performing, dedicated and professional team
• A commitment to outstanding professional development with cross-Federation opportunities, led by a talented and driven SLT
• A developing, child-centred learning environment which will support and enrich your planning and teaching.
Successful applicants must be able to attend an interview and teaching observation on Thursday 4th November 2021.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure Barring Service Check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Bramham & Shadwell Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.