Part-Time KS2 Class Teacher (1 or 2 days)
Required for September 2019
Are you an enthusiastic, highly motivated teacher with a proven track record looking for a new challenge?
Do you enjoy working as part of a team to ensure the best possible outcomes for your pupils and your school? If the answers to these questions are yes, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking to appoint a part-time teacher for a Year 6 class 1 day a week with the possibility of the further day in KS2. Salary will be paid according to experience.
* a warm, welcoming environment which reflects the very good relationships between adults, parents and pupils
* well behaved and motivated children
* an active governing body committed to making a difference
* the opportunity for further career and professional development
* membership of and training through the highly regarded London Diocese Board of Schools
* extra benefits including parking, complimentary tea/coffee and excellent staff facilities
* a good school (Sept 2018)
* a leadership team focussed on school improvement, children’s achievement and the professional development of staff
Salary: Main scale/ UPS
We are a good school with a strong Christian ethos. Applicants will be required to safeguard and promote the welfare of our children and be in sympathy with and supportive of our Christian ethos and values.
Please visit our website for more detailed information about our school. We invite interested applicants to visit the school for a tour and informal chat. To arrange a visit or for more information please contact the school office.
The school holds the right to appoint the right candidate as soon as possible. Please do not wait for the closing date to contact us or send in an application form.
Ashford CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and Enhanced DBS.
Ashford CE Primary School is an equal opportunities employer.