Post Ref: ED50052253
Part Time Temporary Teacher
from October 2019
to work in a Year 4 class as part of a job share (Wednesday afternoon, Thursday and Friday).
The ability to lead Art/DT would be an advantage but is not essential.
The governors wish to appoint a person who is: -
• an excellent and enthusiastic practitioner who has high expectations and is prepared to work hard to ensure the best for every child
• committed to build on the strengths and overcome the challenges of working in a job share
• committed to working as part of a team, sharing expertise and learning from others
• adaptable, resourceful and innovative and who has a good sense of humour
• committed to working in a multi racial primary school
• able to work without direction
• able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of current initiatives and apply them effectively in our school
Internal candidates who wish to apply for this position on a secondment basis must obtain approval prior to application using Form SEC1 (4.C.081). Requests may only be approved by the relevant Chief Officer or senior nominated officer graded no lower than OM2 or in the case of schools based staff the Headteacher / Governing Body.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Please download or print off the application form by selecting the “Apply Now” button.
Alternatively, if you are not able to download a copy, you can contact Connect-2-Cardiff (C2C) or e-mail Cardiff Works at for an application pack quoting reference: ED50052253 and the job title.
Completed applications should be returned to the school no later than midday on Friday 27th September 2019.
Interviews to be held in October
Safeguarding and Child Protection are key priorities for the Council. We aim to support children and vulnerable adults to ensure they are as safe as they can possibly be. Our services and schools are committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and vulnerable adults, and will take action to safeguard their well-being, and acknowledge that children and vulnerable adults have a right to protection. This is supported in the general ethos of the Council and all schools.
Radnor Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.