Part time Teacher (5 hours: 0.18 – 2 afternoons a week - Thursday & Friday)
Temporary to cover temporary reduction in hours.
Rhos Primary, Neath Road, Rhos SA8 3EB.
The Governing Body are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed class teacher to work within the Foundation Phase who can support the educational vision of the school. The appointment will commence on 6th January 2020 and is to cover a temporary reduction in hours.
The successful candidate will:
- be a high calibre, inspiring teacher
- be an excellent classroom practitioner with a sound understanding of how children learn successfully
- be able to provide high quality learning experiences through an imaginative approach to skills based learning
- be able to work as part of a team and in a job share situation
The school offers:-
• A hard working team who are committed to the school
• Warm, welcoming, friendly and supportive staff
• Pupils who are keen to learn together in a supportive environment
• Support for continuing professional development
• A caring community
This post is subject to an Enhanced Check (child’s list) from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Neath Port Talbot Council is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our schools are equally committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and young people and will take action to safeguard their wellbeing. The recruitment process for this post will be underpinned by rigorous safer recruitment assessment to ensure that children and young people are protected.
Welsh language skills are not required for this post. Applications may be submitted in Welsh, applications submitted in Welsh will not be treated less favourably than an application submitted in English.
Application forms should be returned to Rhos Primary School, Neath Road, Rhos. SA8 3EB.
Rhos Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.