TREMORFA NURSERY SCHOOL
Headteacher: Mrs Samantha Jones
PERMANENT PART TIME TEACHER
Post Ref: ED50188353
MPS / UPS
The post is not suitable for NQTs
To Commence 1st November 2021
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen at Tremorfa Nursery School for a permanent, part time experienced teacher to join our dedicated and hardworking team.
We are looking to appoint a dynamic practitioner who is committed to:
• Nurturing children in all areas of development
• Providing a stimulating and challenging child centred environment for children
• Multi-agency work to support families
• Working to involve parents in their children’s development and well-being
• An enthusiastic practitioner with recent experience in an early years setting?
• Confident in your understanding of child development?
• Interested in working in a new and progressive way?
• Excited by the opportunities offered by the current curriculum reform?
• Passionate about improving life chances for all learners?
We can offer you:
• The chance to be part of a forward thinking and supportive team
• Opportunities to grow and develop as a teacher
• An opportunity to work in an innovative nursery school recognised as excellent by ESTYN
• An opportunity to input into a new and exciting school based curriculum driven by Curriculum for Wales 2022
• Lively and confident children who love to learn
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Under the Education (Wales) Act 2014, all School Learning Support Workers must be registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC).
Due to the current COVID -19 circumstances the interview process for this role may be held on a virtual basis using an appropriate online platform. If you have any concerns around your ability to participate in a virtual interview process please contact Mrs Samantha Jones, Headteacher for a discussion.
Please download or print off the application form by selecting the “Apply Now” button.
Due to our current interim working arrangements, we are unable to provide recruitment packs through the post.
Completed application forms should be returned via email to: FAO Mrs Samantha Jones, Headteacher.
by 12.00 pm midday Friday 1st October 2021.
Closing date: 12.00 pm midday Friday 1st October 2021
Safeguarding and Child Protection are key priorities for the Council. We aim to support children and vulnerable adults to ensure they are as safe as they can possibly be. Our services and schools are committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and vulnerable adults, and will take action to safeguard their well-being, and acknowledge that children and vulnerable adults have a right to protection. This is supported in the general ethos of the Council and all schools.
As an equal opportunities employer, we value diversity. Therefore, although not a requirement for application, we welcome and encourage applications from underrepresented individuals including those:
• aged under 25;
• not in employment, education or training;
• from our local communities including in particular disabled individuals, carers and those from the Cardiff BAME and LGBT+ communities;
• ability to communicate fluently in Welsh.