Headteacher: Mrs M Bracey
Deputy Headteacher: Mrs C Harrison
Robin Hood Lane
Surrey SM1 2SF
Part time Teacher for January 2022
Two days a week (Thursday and Friday) fixed term contract for 1 term with possible extension. Suitable for NQT+1 or an experienced teacher
Salary: Main Scale (Outer London Allowance)
We are looking for an inspiring and enthusiastic teacher to teach a Year 2 class shared with a teacher who has SLT responsibilities.
Our Federation contains a maintained nursery school with four part-time classes and a three-form entry Infant school.
The successful candidate needs to:
• Be passionate about quality teaching and learning
• Have an outstanding record in Performance Management or ITT with successful experience of raising achievement
• Be reflective, creative and innovative
• Have excellent interpersonal skills – a ‘can-do’ attitude We can offer you:
• Dedicated, hardworking teachers and support staff
• A caring and supportive team
• Support with continued professional development
• Enthusiastic, well behaved children with outstanding attainment
• Generous PPA time
For further details or an informal chat please contact the school office and a member of the Senior Leadership team will contact you.
You can visit our website to find out about our schools.
Closing date for applications: Monday 6th December 2021 at midday.
Short listing Date: Monday 6th December 2021
Interview date: Thursday 9th December 2021 pm.
The Federation of Thomas Wall Nursery and Robin Hood Infants School takes notice of and adheres to all national and local policies and guidance in regard to Safeguarding Children and Young People.
The school is committed to safeguarding our children. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.