We are currently recruiting passionate and motivated Teaching Assistants to work in one of our Client Primary Schools in the Knaphill area.
We are looking for a part time teaching assistant to start as soon as possible. The role will include working as part of the learning support team, working with students with additional needs in mainstream classes; to act as a key worker for students and to assist with the smooth running of the Learning Support Department.
The successful candidate must obtain the following skills:
- Passion for teaching and education
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Passion for supporting students in their learning
- Possess ambition and drive to become an outstanding class-room practitioner
- Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills
To get started, simply APPLY NOW, or send an updated CV to Abbie at email@example.com
To be eligible for any role with Eteach Agency you must:
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online Update
- Service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
Eteach Agency is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. Eteach is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures at enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of work.