We are currently recruiting EYFS, KS1 & KS2 Teaching Assistants to work in our client Primary Schools in Maidenhead area.The needs cover 121, small group and whole class roles.
Supply Teaching Assistant roles offer a flexible approach with the option to work on either a day-to-day supply or long-term basis, some of which can lead to permanent jobs.
We are on the lookout for passionate Teaching Assistants and LSA’s. As a Supply Teaching Assistant, you will be working in different schools and must be able to provide them with an outstanding service.
The key skills of Supply Support Staff include:
• Good behaviour management
• Adaptability & flexibility
• Knowledge of the UK curriculum
• The ability to interact with pupils to impact on teaching and learning
Do you feel you meet the criteria? If so, please apply or enquire please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01276674 150.
To be eligible for any role with Eteach Agency you must;
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online Update Service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
Eteach Agency is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. Eteach is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures at enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of work.