Witley C of E Infant School is a small, friendly church school situated in the heart of Witley village near Godalming. The Staff and Governors are highly committed to providing an excellent education for our children where everyone is known and valued. NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
• very positive Ofsted inspections
• a happy, well resourced, popular school where children are eager to learn
• a family atmosphere where staff know every child and their family well
• bright classrooms with great opportunities for indoor and outdoor education
• an experienced team with which to collaborate. Ofsted December 2018 ‘the team has created a safe environment in which pupils can learn, the school has been described as 'nurturing' in it's approach.’
• supportive colleagues who are committed to each other’s professional development
• supportive and active governors, parents and church community
We are looking for a teacher who:
• is a talented classroom practitioner with high quality classroom practice
• has a proven track record for securing excellent rates of progress for all children
• is able to deliver consistently good or outstanding lessons
• has a strong subject knowledge and the ability to create a stimulating learning environment
• is an enthusiastic, well organised and energetic teacher with a sense of fun
• can be a positive team member and excellent communicator
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will be required to undertake and Enhance Disclosure via a DBS check prior to appointment.
We encourage you to visit the school, please contact the office to arrange a time.
Witley CofE Controlled Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.