Due to a rising number of pupils within the school, we currently have a full-time Pastoral & Wellbeing Administrator role. If you are committed to supporting our school vision, then this could be the position for you.
Philip Southcote School is committed to:
• Empowering young people to become responsible adults; respecting themselves, others and the wider community
• Providing a safe, trusting and respectful learning environment where the Southcote Community promotes life-long learning
• To provide comprehensive administrative support to Philip Southcote School, including acting as main receptionist and dealing with all visitors.
• To fully support the Deputy Head Pastoral and Wellbeing in the efficient, effective management and administration of pupil attendance systems and processes.
• To be responsible for overseeing and maintaining the schools behaviour management system to support the Deputy Head Pastoral and Wellbeing
• To provide effective administrative support to the SENCo
• To act as site first aider (with training provided to fulfil the post)
If you feel that you have the energy, passion, resilience and drive to be part of making Philip Southcote School outstanding, we would love to have you on our team. The pupils, staff and Governors warmly invite you to visit us and see the ‘Southcote Community” in action. We are sure you will experience our friendly, relaxed atmosphere and get a taste of how rewarding your work will be.
The deadline for applications is Monday 28th September 2020 – midday
Previous applicants need not apply
To apply, please visit our website where you will find the job description and application form.
Philip Southcote School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This position requires an enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references in line with our Safer Recruitment checks.
Philip Southcote School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.