Pastoral and Support Manager
Initial 12 month contract with the possibility of an extension
Grade 6 Point 21 £26,511 .00 FTE, pro-rata £23,753.00
Term Time +2 weeks
Start Date : January 2022
The governors wish to appoint enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join the staff of this friendly Roman Catholic federation.
St Cuthbert’s is part of a small federation of two schools who work closely together to ensure the best outcomes for our communities.
The post will be based at St Cuthbert’s RC primary School in Withington.
If you would like to visit before you apply you will be very welcome.
Please contact this number if you wish to visit. 0161-4456079 and ask for Mrs Millward
The schools can offer:
• A supportive and hardworking team
• A caring Catholic ethos
• Excellent opportunities for CPD
• Friendly children who are keen and well behaved
Applicants should be:
• Practising Catholics or Sympathetic to the teachings of the Catholic church
• Self motivated and able to work cooperatively as part of a team
• Able to use their initiative
• Highly organised and able to prioritise work
• Able to work with children aged 3-11
• Have excellent communication skills
Closing Date: 12 noon Friday 14th January shortlisting will take place that day
St Cuthbert's RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.