Required September 2021
New Scale Point 15 – 20 - £23,541 - £25,991 per annum pro rata, (based on experience)
37 hours per week,(between 08.00am and 4.00pm), Term time only
Actual Salary £20,248 - £22,355
Studley High School is a successful, semi-rural comprehensive with 800 pupils. We are looking for an enthusiastic, resilient and hardworking person to join our Pastoral Team.
This position will suit candidates with relevant experience of working to support young people. The Pastoral Team are central to the school success. Pupils are well supported in their personal development and academic achievement. The vacancy is ideal for an energetic and forward thinking person looking to develop their career.
* Provide support and advice to pupils in line with promoting their personal development, behaviour and welfare.
* Provide general pupil support outside of the classroom.
* Become a Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead.
* Be the first point of contact for parents/carers, being responsible for and dealing with issues when appropriate, and referring to other staff for action.
* Liaise with Attendance Officer and Assistant Headteacher to support the attendance of vulnerable pupils.
* Work alongside a Head of House to explore and develop strategies to improve the behaviour and mental well-being of young people.
Informal enquiries are welcomed; please contact Mrs A Page, Deputy Headteacher
Closing date: 9.00 a.m Wednesday 30th June 2021
Interviews: w/c 5th July 2021
Studley High School is an outstanding academy with an excellent track record in pupil achievement. We are a relatively small school of 800 pupils aged 11-16, which helps maintain our community atmosphere based on strong relationships. Studley High School enjoys an excellent reputation and benefits from responsive students supported by positive and caring staff.
The school aims to ensure all stakeholders are safe, secure and enjoy learning and activities at Studley High School and in the wider
community. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
The Governing Body is committed to equal opportunities.