An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate for a permanent position at The Mead Educational Trust in Leicester. This role is varied, and we are looking for an adaptable, flexible and resourceful individual able to cope in a demanding environment and deal with specific and detailed priorities. The role may be based either at The Mead Centre, or in one of our academies. while the post is full time, due to the nature of the role, job shares may be considered.
• Processing accurately purchase invoices in a timely manner, resolving queries with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
• Reconciling supplier statements and resolving any queries.
• Preparing BACS runs for payment and sending remittance advice
• Managing credit cards including entry of transactions, reconciliation of statements and monitoring of credit card control accounts.
• Carrying out bank reconciliations as required to support the Senior Finance Assistant
• Reporting and providing feedback to budget holders, business managers, and the finance team.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
Relevant financial experience
IT, English and Maths skills
A strong problem-solving attitude
Commitment to high quality and standards.
A full job description is attached
The Mead Educational Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.