Hours: 37 hours per week, all year round
Salary: £21,166 – £23,836 (Band 4)
Start date: As soon as possible
Closing date: Monday 25th November 2019
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances.
Are you an experienced Payroll and Pensions Officer who would like to be part of our small central team based just outside of Nottingham City Centre?
In this varied role, you will work closely with the Payroll and Pensions Manager to ensure that we provide a comprehensive and responsive in-house payroll service. Along with Our Lady of Lourdes, we also provide Payroll services for the Derbyshire and Leicestershire Catholic Multi-Academy Trusts, covering 64 schools.
To be successful you will:
- have experience of working in a payroll, pensions or financial role in a busy and fast paced office
- have the ability to manage a varied and complex workload, ensuring delivery against strict deadlines
- be adept at working with and managing large amounts of complex information
- be a strong communicator, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- be highly ICT literate with the ability to quickly adapt to different ICT systems
- have a payroll or finance qualification, or be able to demonstrate equivalent experience
- have a commitment to ongoing professional development
In return we can offer you:
- the opportunity to be part of a highly supportive and ambitious team
- the chance to take a leading role in shaping the delivery of our payroll and pension service
- fantastic career development opportunities within a new and exciting multi-academy trust
- access to first class CPD opportunities
- an excellent, bespoke induction programme
- access to the Local Government Pension scheme
- free parking.
We are an inclusive employer and welcome applications from people of all Faiths and none.
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from as diverse a group as possible. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and the appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks.
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.