PE lead 0.4 days temporary year contract starting as soon as possible.
Welbeck Primary is an outstanding, creative school with a commitment to promoting active and healthy lifestyles. We are looking for an energetic, hardworking and positive PE lead to join our talented and dedicated team.
The role consists of 2 days which can be delivered in pms or 2 full days.
- Leading PE across the school writing a subject development plan and monitoring impact
- Co-ordinating PE across the school to ensure progression and coverage
- Planning and delivering class PE lessons and after school clubs
- Developing gifted and talented pupils to ensure they improve and access competitions
- Working alongside the Local Authority PE team to provide children opportunities to compete in school and externally
A teaching qualification is preferable but not necessary. Pay will be based on qualification and experience.
CPD can be provided to the successful candidate if required.
If you are interested, please contact Tracy Doolan, School Business Manager on 0115 915390 or download the application form.