Goldsworth Primary School and St Johns Primary School are part of the Goldsworth Trust. We have been a multi-academy trust since 2013.
Goldsworth Primary School is a leading inclusive school in the heart of Woking. We have a well-established reputation within the community for providing first class education for all our students including those with SEND requirements. We are a happy, high achieving school where our vision is to enable all children and staff to ‘Be the Best they Can Be’.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, skilled PE leader to continue to promote a love of sport throughout the whole school. By teaching PE across all year groups, this exciting role will allow for the opportunity to develop sports skills with children of all ages, in a school where creativity and sporting excellence are highly valued. Building on a currently strong curriculum, this role will allow for continuous curriculum innovation, leading to an excellent standard of sports teaching and all children believing they are being the best they can be. At our school, we believe that learning extends beyond the classroom, so a successful candidate will have responsibility for leading the wider school sports provision, including the running of sports clubs and attending sports fixtures.
If you are passionate about sports teaching, full of energy, and looking to work in a forward-thinking community, this role may be for you. This is a permanent full-time position.
• An enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated teacher?
• Able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice and skills?
• A consistently outstanding teacher?
• Keen to work alongside a team of highly driven practitioners?
• Committed to ensure our children receive the G.O.L.D. experience?
• An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills and a sense of humour?
• Have a strong desire and commitment to developing your practice?
In return Goldsworth Trust can offer you:
• Experienced, supportive senior leadership team
• A friendly outstanding team with a strong ethos of working together to continually improve
• Excellent team of experienced support staff that assist in supporting the children’s learning
• Fantastic children who have a love of learning and excellent behaviour
• Supportive parents
• High quality training within the school and externally
• Clear pathways for personal development
Start date: 1st September 2020
Salary: Dependent on experience
Application closing date: 12 noon, Friday 29th May 2020
Interview date: Thursday 4th June 2020. Due to current COVID 19 stay at home and social distancing measures and partial school closure, the interview will take place online via Teams.