Yeo Moor is a 4-11 Primary School (367 on roll). We are committed to providing an outstanding education to the young people of our school community and being centred on growth, development and achievement. We have a strong vision and a well-designed school improvement drive that is based on secure values and the idea that people matter. Clevedon is a lovely place to work and the community we serve value education and share our ideas about aspiration and success.
Permanent 0.5 FTE Senco with Leadership
Senco (& TLR2a)
Part time (0.5FTE) Required from September 2022
• An organisation committed to excellence where students and staff are valued
• A chance to be part of our highly successful ‘Reading Inspiring Writing’ programme which puts top quality literature, a passion for reading and excellence at writing at the centre of our curriculum
• Children who want to learn and do well
• Opportunities to be involved in the Clevedon Learning Hub – involvement in conferences, coaching, action research and innovation groups
• The opportunity to be part of a successful school with a strong improvement drive
• A supportive staff team that work hard for the benefit of all children
• Appropriate non-contact time to undertake SENDCO role
• Outstanding classroom pedagogy
• An ability to inspire curiosity and ignite passion for learning
• Clear sense of values and expectations that support the development of children
• Commitment to be part of an innovative and forward thinking school and Multi Academy Trust at the very beginning of its establishment
• Experience as a SENCO or proved interest and readiness to train
“Yeo Moor Primary School appoints high quality teachers who make a positive difference to student experiences.”
Candidate tours available: Tuesday 24th May 4.30pm, Wednesday 25th May 4pm and Friday 27th May 4pm,
* We are very keen to support career development, however we are not able to provide feedback to candidate not invited to interview. Contact will only be made with successful candidates.
CLT is committed to safeguarding and all applicants will be vetted through ISA/DBS checks
Yeo Moor Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.