We are looking to appoint a PA to the Executive Leadership Team, predominantly working directly with the CEO and also supporting the wider executive team within the central team. The successful candidate must be willing to be flexible, working some evenings and also travelling between the Trust’s schools. This is a role for 36 hours a week and 41 weeks a year (term time plus 1-2 weeks).
The main objective of this role is to provide efficient and effective administrative and secretarial support to
the Executive Leadership Team.
Applicants should have:
• Good standard of education equivalent to Level 3
• Experience of diary management and providing PA support
• Experience of providing excellent customer service
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills
• High personal standards of integrity and probity
Please see the Job Description and Person Specification for further details.
The Pioneer Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.