Start Date: August/September 2020
Salary: Competitive (around £35,000 a year)
Contract: Fixed term contract, plus all travel expenses covered (outside of the UK).
Are you a creative teacher with an adventurous spirit, looking for a fresh and exciting challenge outside a traditional classroom setting?
About the role:
This is a unique opportunity to teach a 13 year old girl (year 9 in September) one on one, with a view to taking her through GCSEs in the core subjects (Maths, Science and English).
We are a family based in West London, but we work abroad (upcoming locations include Vancouver, New York and France) for large parts of the year.
Our ideal candidate:
- Someone who loves to travel
- Able to assist with the organisational aspects of our business as well as teach.
- Resourceful, organised, highly adaptable, with a keen sense of humour.
- Diligent, positive and super smart
- Must hold a valid passport, full driving licence, a relevant teaching qualification (PGCE, BEd honours degree) and current DBS.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including weekends.
If you’d like to find out more about this opportunity to teach, in a bespoke and flexible way, please click 'Apply Now' for additional contact information.
Closing Date: Please send a full CV and covering letter by 18th May 2020.
Interviews: Will be conducted June/July.
Chris Jupe is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.