Headley Park Primary School has a vacancy for an outstanding class teacher to join our team from September 2019, teaching in Year 3 and leading the phase 2 team (Years 2-4). Headley Park is a happy, dynamic and successful school with a strong sense of community. We offer a friendly and dedicated staff team, supportive parents and governors and absolutely delightful children who behave well and are eager to learn. We have a strong track record in supporting staff and developing leadership potential.
We are looking for a proven outstanding practitioner who:
• Is a reflective learner and constantly seeks to adapt and improve to meet changing demands
• is aspirational and has very high expectations;
• has excellent behaviour management strategies
• is committed to the principles of ‘Learning without Limits’ – raising aspirations and offering all children the opportunity to shine and achieve
• has the ability to inspire and lead colleagues effectively
• can plan and develop a rich and varied curriculum and has a good understanding of excellent practice
in Y2 and Lower KS2
The teaching position is offered as a permanent contract (mainscale or UPS). The leadership role at L1-4 is offered on a two-year fixed term contract in the first instance, with the possibility of becoming permanent subject to funding and permanent vacancies becoming available.
Headley Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.